Floral Bohemian Pillow Cover Indian Kantha Boho Pillow
Bright elegant Handmade kantha throw pillow cover made of 100% cotton. It can make any room alive with its amazing colors, colorful floral print and hand embroidery, made using traditional and famous kantha. It can go on any sofa / couch or can be used as throw pillow on bed or on floor. An accent kantha pillow to decor your home and gift your loved ones.
In this beautiful listed pillow cover, the entire cushion cover is covered with running stitches. This pillow case has running hand stitches which is called kantha. Pillow is hand embroidered with running kantha stitches. The stitching on the cloth gives it a slight wrinkled, wavy effect.
This pillow is perfect for your house which is handmade by our expert craftsmen in villages of Rajasthan. This cushion cover is 100% cotton to give you soft, warm and comfortable feel.
*** You can buy with or without insert. Insert has non woven cover and good quality virgin polyester Fiber.***
Product key points ---
• Quantity: 1 piece
• Size: Please select
• Front: Please give in personalization window, Running stitches called kantha
• Multi Colored Thread are stitched to develop the Kantha Pattern, Thread colors of kantha embroidery can vary from piece to piece
• Back: Plain matching color and flap to insert filler
• Fabrics: 100% Cotton
• Washing instruction: Hand Wash or dryclean
Kantha is hand embroidery that is done on layer of fabrics. Kantha is running hand stitches on fabric. For this running line or design is traced on fabric. With help of needle with two strands of thread, long line of running stitches are along the mark is done. The kantha stitches gives it beautiful look and also strength the fabric. I trace the design on fabric and colors of thread for embroidery. Jhumki in our team is Bengali woman who does this kantha embroidery with love and patience. This pillow is made out of quilted fabric.
This traditional embroidery has its charm and popularity. For around 500 centuries, kantha is old tradition in which poor Bengali women use their discarded cloth and cotton saris and stitched them together with a simple running stitch. Kantha is culture of using old fabrics and reusing it. These quilted fabrics are soft and give warmth.
• As these items are handmade, actual sizes may vary slightly from above mentioned measurement.
• We have tried our best to present the actual picture but there can be differences in colors due to screen resolution, monitor setting, viewing angle and photographic elements.
• As this is a handmade collection, each piece can slightly vary.
• As this is a handmade item so there may be thread coming out at few places, but do not worry. This will enhance the vintage feel of the piece.