Recycled sari patchwork pillow Model 6
The traditional kantha embroidered pillow is made of used 100% cotton saree. Old fabric is patched together. This reversible Pillow cover is Hand crafted, softly stitched by artisans in India using traditional methods. This gorgeous pillow case has amazing Kantha thread lines. Pillow also gives warmth and comfort. It can be used as floor, throw, couch, bed, sofa, fall pillow and more. Both sides of pillow is printed and has stunning kantha embroidery.
*** This product listing is for Cushion Cover only. Insert or filler is not included ***
Product key points
- Shape - Square
- Design / Pattern / Style - Kantha embroidered
- Back - printed and kantha embroidered
- Washing instruction - Dryclean or Hand Wash.
- invisible zipper at edge
- Cushion / pillow cover
- Wall hanging or tapestries
- Table placemats or runners
- I love having custom orders! If you need this pillow in any specific size or color. Please message me.
- As these items are handmade, actual sizes may vary slightly from above mentioned measurement. It may also have unique imperfections due to handmade work.
- We have tried our best to present the actual picture but there can be differences in colors due to screen resolution, monitor setting, viewing angle and photographic elements.
- As this is a handmade item so there may be thread coming out at few places, but do not worry. This will enhance the feel of the piece.
- As it is made from old saris there may be stain/holes, hand stitch, needle mark, fabric patches, mending with coarser yarn in different colors.