Multicolor old sari Vintage Kantha Quilt sample
Color - Multicolor
Size: Approx 45-60 inch x 75-90 inch
Materials - 100% Cotton
Ships worldwide from India
This beautiful Kantha bedspread is made with 100% cotton old sari. These Kantha quilt are made by our craftsman in India. The stitches over it is called "Kantha stitch". Kantha stitch is famous and stylish embroidery in India. This traditional Quilt will add ethnic feel to your place.
There is layer of cotton vintage saree ( Indian women wear this). There may be patches patch worked and hand stitched together with thread. These numerous stitches make these bed covers really beautiful and also called kantha stitches. This quilts are reversible and can be used as both sides.
As these Bedspreads are made up of used cotton fabric which provides soft feel, comfort and warmness. The color in these lightweight quilt makes the place vibrant.
This Quilt is made of old used sari. Please read Disclaimer for more details
Above photo is of same quilt with both side photograph.
Bedspread, light weight quilt, Light weight blanket, Bedding throw, upholestry fabric
Fabric for dresses, bags, furnishing, creativity and more
Festival/wedding decoration, Restaurant/shop decoration, College/dorm Decoration
*** This product listing is for Kantha Bedpsread / Quilt / Gudri Only***
Product key points
• Design / Pattern / Style - Printed, Embroidered, Patched
• Size: Approx 45-60 inch x 75-90 inch
• Quantity - 1 piece
• This item is made in India
• Fabrics - 100% Cotton ( Indian Saree, soft used old Fabric)
Washing and Care instruction
Hand Wash Only. Do not use hot water. Wash seperately in cold or lukewarm water.
Do not use Bleach or chlorine
Do not Tumble Dry
• As it is handmade item, there may be some thread coming out at few places.
• As this item is handmade hence, please allow some size variation from mentioned measurement.
• We have tried our best to present the actual picture but there can be differences in colors due to screen resolution, monitor setting, Mobile app use, viewing angle and other photographic elements.
• As it is made from old saris there may be stain/holes, hand stitch, needle mark, fabric patches, mending with coarser yarn in different colors.